My dad suffered a major heart attack in the last week of Aug 2008. He underwent angioplasty and was in hospital for almost 12 days. As per the doctor, it was a massive heart attack and there were two blockages of 99% and 95% respectively in LAD.[ It was silent heart attack and the procedure was done after 8 hours the attack started. Unfortunately, we had no clue that dad was suffering a heart attack 🙁 ]During angioplasty, which lasted for almost 2 hrs and 30 min there was a dissection, as there were two bends in the artery and i believe calcification because of the delay in procedure, which seems to have healed by now (as per a CT scan done one month after heart attack). My dad seems to be perfectly healthy with no symptoms whatsoever. However, we got an ECHO done 10 days ago and it showed an LVEF of 32% and EFof 35%. I am worried. Is this serious? My dad looks perfectly fit, walks for 2 hours everyday and has no chest pain, breathlessness etc.
- Artery Calcification
- Brain Stimulants
- Clean Arteries Naturally
- Coronary Artery Plaque
- Health Benefits Of Acai Berry
- Health Benefits Of Almonds
- Health Benefits Of Flaxseed Oil
- Health Benefits Of Pomegranate Juice
- Health Supplements
- Lower Cholesterol Naturally
- Omega 3 Benefits
- Plaque Arteries
- Reducing Stomach Acid Naturally
- Reducing Wrinkles Naturally
Tags3 fatty acids acai berry adhd almonds arteries benefit blood flow brain calcification calories cardiologist cholesterol coronary arteries creatine depression diet doctors drugs exercise fish good health hardening of the arteries health health benefits Health Supplements heart heart attack heart disease hypertension medication mom nuts omega 3 omega 3 fatty acids pills plaque ritalin sleep stimulant stimulants supplements uti vitamins walnuts weight loss
- What can I do to Get Rid of the Plaque in my Arteries/Veins?
- does drinking Pom Wonderful has the same health benefits as drinking a home made squeezed Pomegranate Juice?
- Vitamin D, How Does It Reduce Plaque In Arteries? – Dr. Marc
- Lowering Cholesterol (Cholesterol #4)
- Histopathology Artery –Thrombus, Atherosclerotic plaque
- Could having Psoriasis cause more PLAQUE in the Arteries because of the Plaque Psoriasis produces?
- Best way to lower cholesterol naturally?
- What are the health benefits of almond milk?
- What are the health benefits of Flaxseed Oil?
- fountain of mucous! what natural supplements or organic products will stop…?
- Remove Plaque From the Arteries & Fix Erectile Dysfunction
- For Your Health – Pomegranate Juice
- What is the cheapest place online to buy supplements?
- Diet Tips : How to Lower Cholesterol
- SilverHawk Procedure Artery Plaque Removal
Designed by Blog Perfume.